What’s new in version 2
Red Stripe 2 for Mac makes it much easier to differentiate between greenish and redish tints:
- dashed stripes show up on green, turquoise and sky blue.
- continous stripes are visible on red and violet.
- there is no stripes on yellow anymore
You can change the tickness of stripes or deactive stripes on red or green.
The visible region in the Red Stripe window can now follow the mouse pointer. The “transparent” window from the previous version remains the default mode.
There is now a setting to adjust the refresh speed if you want to save energy or increase responsiveness.
Version 2.0 (28 Jan. 2016)
- Dashed stripes on green, recalibration of red stripes.
- New setting to change the tickness of stripes.
- New setting to change the refresh speed.
- New mode to follow the mouse pointer.
Version 1.0 (18 Jun. 2015)
- First release of Red Stripe.